litraids.com
Copy IP
There are 0 players online.

More Active Staff/ Hire more staff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RolexOG, Sep 11, 2017.

1. RolexOG

RolexOG Newbie Staff Member

So, I think I am not the only one who is getting pretty sick of having to deal with hackers all day long. I mean, I could record them, I could take screenshots but legit, what's the point in doing that, Most videos of PvP hacks get's dissmissed due to people claiming it could be me lagging. And screenshots is not enough proof.

I suggest that either forcing ur staff members to be more active, AKA pick up their responsibility and actually answer on discord/pm's when they are needed. Or hire more staff.

And too all of you who are gonna hate telling me "Go record post it on forums" I wan't to see you get ur ass whooped 6 times a day, get ur base vcliped into, and when u ask staff too come online to screenshare a guy, u get the answer "Fuck you, i dont have time. Im playing xbox, Im not gonna give out any names on who gave me this rude answer, but having rude and staff members who lack the respect to help others in need, Is one of the reasons to why people choose too leave the server,

Note: I am not complaining. I am giving a suggestion. If I wanted too leave, I would have done it a long time ago.

2. Het

Het Administrator Staff Member

Well NikeOg, got helper then immediately after he got caught hacking. So, Picking staff aint that easy.however that being sad I will start to pick staff from 20-21st Sept.

3. Anzias

Anzias Newbie

Hey @Nikeog,
    The staff are hoping to add some trustworthy players onto the staff team immediatly. If you record hackers. Post the proof on forums and that player will be banned.