litraids.com
Copy IP
There are 0 players online.

Gucci Faction Reqruitment

Discussion in 'Factions Recruitment' started by RolexOG, Sep 14, 2017.

1. RolexOG

RolexOG Newbie Staff Member

Official Gucci Faction Reqruitment thread!

Owners:

NikeOG (Mobaura Hacker)
    QualityKush (PvP Hacker)
    NotSecretService (All combined)

Moderators:

MarcGine

To be qualified to the next stage, you have to fully understand our rules within the faction!

1. Do what you get told to do. Without strict orders and a fully understandable team, the faction seasons wont go as planned, When we play, we aim for the top. But also too have fun.
    2. Do your best in any way you can. With this said, mainly ur goal will be to help us out, this means using the faction knowledge and skills you have to contribute towards the faction. (Example: Raiding, pvp, events)
    3. No Insiding! This is one of the strictest rules we have, if you are not fully aware of what insiding means, it is basicly a way to raid a faction. To inside a base you have to go through a few steps. Get in to the faction -> become trusted -> Gain access to the main base -> Raid doing this will result in a permanent blacklist from future seasons within our faction
    4. No Griefing. This goes hand in hand with the last rule "Insiding", griefing is when you destroy property wich u do not own or have built. Griefing in a faction base can result in major damages, including losing that position on f top. If you are caught griefing you will be permanently blacklisted from future seasons within our faction.
    5. Stealing Stealing is also a form of griefing, stealing is defined by a person taking something they do not own without the owners permission. Doing this will result in a permanently blacklist from future seasons within our faction.
    6. Hacked clients. A hacked client is a way of cheating. Everything from autoclickers to hacked clients will result in a permanent blacklist from future seasons within the faction

Following and obeying these rules are a must to be able to become a member of Gucci.

Format to follow:

• In game name:
      • What is your current online time? [/Playtime in game]:
      • What is ur brightes skill?:
      • Why do you want to join us?:
      • What can you bring to the faction that other players cant?:
      • Do you have a rank on the server?:
      • Past faction's you have played with on this server:
      • Anything else you would like us to know?:
    ===============================================================================================================

Note: If you get accepted you will pe pm'd a contract. This contract is signed with your ingame username binding you to this faction. Failure to fullfill the contract will result in a kick from the faction. If you want to test again, you may re-apply. The contract is a seasonal binding, wich means that you are tied to our faction during the season. If we like way you play, if you help alot. And are active, The contract may be upgraded too a permanent contract, binding you to the faction so you cannot get kicked that easily.
    ===============================================================================================================
    ©
    GucciFaction 2017

2. Mattymoo_16

Mattymoo_16 Member

I want to see the paperwork that proves this has copy write protection otherwise I will be more than glad to use parts of it.

3. Peaceoutpeop

Peaceoutpeop Member

• In game name: XodiacExemption (nicknamed Chessy)

• Faction knowledge: I know a lot about the servers mechanic.i suck at canon. Consider myself decent with walls. But im a fast learner

• What is your current online time? [/Playtime in game]: 10 days

• What is ur brightes skill?: Grinding and i think im decent at pvp

• Why do you want to join us?:Cause i recently started to be nicer with you guys and i think you are cool ppl.

• What can you bring to the faction that other players cant?:I would probably be able to bring a lot of custom enchants for everyone but mostly playtime

• Do you have a rank on the server?: Yes im twilight and have /fly

• Past faction's you have played with on this server: iv been in moo for every season i played except this one im currently in Fallen

• Anything else you would like us to know?: My english isnt the best

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. Hxlloween

Hxlloween Newbie

• In game name: Hxlloween
    • Faction knowledge: (Beginner) Cannoning, Decent at PvP, Base Building.
    • What is your current online time? [/Playtime in game]:35m Since I just got on since the release
    • What is ur brightes skill?: PvP
    • Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because there is no other faction like this that is professional and actually cares about their faction. I will bring good things to this faction and help us win ftop.
    • What can you bring to the faction that other players cant?: I know some way of defenses I think is allowed on the server, I can be useful in PvP.
    • Do you have a rank on the server?: None, thinking about buying one if I start getting active.
    • Past faction's you have played with on this server: Paralysis (Just Joined)
    • Anything else you would like us to know?: I like to play HCF, and I sometimes play fortnite if I am bored