litraids.com
Copy IP
There are 0 players online.

Fixes And Cleaner Features

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by huntingzap, Dec 21, 2016.

1. huntingzap

huntingzap Newbie

Hello there! Here is a couple suggestions I have after being on the server for about a month!

1. Please add a warning for when an envoy is about to hit, and add more loot
    Envoys currently aren't a big deal for players, and they are missed a lot. Players usually are busy when envoys hit and there was no warning for them to get ready to go search for an envoy. Envoys should at least have a 60 second before warning. Envoys should also have better gear so that players are inspired to go get loot.
    2. Remove the End's safezone
    Currently there are a lot of players who like to pvp at the end. One of the biggest issues there is though, is that people like to run and hide when they are about to die in the safezone. This is a form of pvp logging. It's very unfair and makes players very unhappy and conflict to arise.
    3. Remove set homes on top of Koth
    Yes, this can be a strategy to win, but it makes the whole king of the hill aspect go away if you can just teleport there. Most normal players can't set home there anyways because they can only set one home and they need to leave it at their main bases. This makes rank players be able to bully the smaller guys, and everyone is just unhappy due to that problem

These are just 3 thoughts and suggestions I have. I hope that maybe one could be considered to be implemented into the server, but other then that, have a good day :3
    ~huntingzap

2. Kleptiic

Kleptiic Newbie

I agree with all of that! Especially the safezone part, it's very annoying