litraids.com
Copy IP
There are 0 players online.

Add new Special Enchants

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KraKra1_GamingYT, Dec 16, 2016.

1. KraKra1_GamingYT

KraKra1_GamingYT Newbie

I personally think that you should bring these speacial enchants in. They would be helpful, fun, and special.

1. Vein-Miner, I think that If you added Vein-Miner, it could help people out with building underground, or mining. It would be a rare enchant meaning above legendary. Which means you would have to add a new tier. This enchant would be a better way to mine for materials.
    2. Wood-Splitter, this enchantment would be used for cutting down trees at a fast pace. As we know cutting down a tree is time consuming, it would be great to take down a tree at a fast pace. This enchantment tier would be above legendary.
    3. Replenish, this enchantment will replenish your weapon or tools durability, by a percentage. The percentage would be random each time, and the enchantment would be on a 2:00 cool down. Have you wanted to use your levels on something else. Well with this enchantment you cant. This enchantment would be a part of the tier above legendary.
    there will be more suggestions in my next suggestions post. Please stay tuned for more updates.