litraids.com
Copy IP
There are 0 players online.

Active Staff Team?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UntoOblivion, Jan 6, 2017.

1. UntoOblivion

UntoOblivion Newbie

No, not a complaint, in suggestions because all I can do on this matter is suggest.

I have only ever seen the owner on once in my month of playing, and I've seen him do things through the console twice, this would be perfectly fine. Het, afterall can do whatever he wants, it is his server, but if he is going to be less active, then he needs a more active staff team. How is a staff team that consist of pretty much just Bigi2 being active, supposed to effectively run the server?
    Most of the staff either resigned or got temp banned for their respective reasons, how is this healthy for the server?
    When I started playing, I easily saw 20-30 people during peak times. you know how many people I saw for 3 hours on Wednesday? absolutely no one, I was the only person online for 3 hours. THREE hours. The other days were slightly better, with Thursday night hitting a high of about 11 players.
    I'm only posting this because I happen to care about this server quite a bit, considering I've donated a substantial amount of money into it. I would rather not see this die, and the issue here is the staffing, someone needs to go through all of the staff applications and pick GOOD staff members, not people who are likely to get banned/demoted over something that they shouldn't have done.
    I also feel those who did resign, only resigned because of the server taking a plunge for the worse.

Like I said, just a suggestion,
    UntoOblivion~

2. Mattymoo_16

Mattymoo_16 Member

Also can the server be put back up?